COVID-19 Safety Notice
The Cutting Room takes the safety of all the Team and Clients during these difficult times very seriously. There will be strict policies in place to ensure the salon is safe for everyone from the 4th of July.
Our team will be working shifts with longer opening hours so we can ensure maximum safety for everyone & minimise the amount of people in the salon at any one time.
Please read the safety measures below so you are familiar with the changes The Cutting Room have in place.
- All Team members & clients will be wearing appropriate PPE that will be set out by Government guidelines. All PPE can be provided.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask whilst in the salon, we can supply this, all our team will be wearing a minimum of a face shield throughout your service.
- There will be automated sanitising stations when you arrive and more dispensers within the salon.
- There will be a limit on the number of clients into the salon – please arrive at the correct time of your service, Please don’t be late to your appointment as we have limited space and may not have time for your service. We can’t have too many people in the salon as this will affect the safety of the team and other clients.
- There will be a team that are dedicated to cleaning the salon every day that will sterilise each station after an appointment and also keep the salon clean and sterile at all times.
- All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected on a regular basis. Our team are now qualified in the Barbicide Certification for infection control.
- The Stylists will be working with screens between stations to ensure the 1 metre plus rule is adhered to.
- There will be no refreshment or magazines but you are welcome to bring something to read and bottled water.
- Disposable towels will be used.
- Unfortunately, you will be asked to attend your appointment unaccompanied to reduce the amount of traffic in the salon. Our guidelines are one person, per appointment.
- If you, or anyone in your household have any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible to avoid spreading the virus.
- A colour skin test will be required for every colour service unless you have had a colour with us in the last 6 months.
- You will be greeted and given an area next to you for your belongings, please bring minimum with you.
Please keep in mind these are temporary measures and the salon may change and adapt them at any time – this includes removing any services at short notice on advice from the government.
These measures are to ensure the safety of staff and clients to help get services back to normal as quick as possible. The salon team will be working hard behind the scenes to maintain the high standard of treatments offered before lockdown.
Government guidelines will be adhered to at all times.
The salon staff will be researching and listening to the experts to bring in more safety measures. Our team will make sure it does everything to protect all staff members and clients at all times.
Thank you for all your love, support and kindness throughout this entire period. You have all been amazing!